LE FOYER, between modernity and tradition, at 2 ALPES / VENOSC
The Foyer is a village chalet whose large volume (170m2) is ideal for meeting with friends or family (8 to 14 people).
Le Foyer is located in the cobbled alleys of Venosc, a charming and authentic mountain village linked by cable car to Les 2 Alpes, animated by craft shops, restaurants, bar and grocery store.
Take advantage of the benefits of a relaxing village in which you can walk (vehicle access 30 m from chalet le Foyer)
The Foyer skillfully modernity and tradition. To restore a traditional atmosphere, the beamed ceiling as well as the ÇÊlitageÊÈ, a wooden panel typical of the old farms in the village, have been preserved.
The firm spirit of alpine meadows luxury services with harmony. Private hammam, wood stove, TV lounge, shared swimming pool in summer, terrace with barbecue, WiFi, 5 bedrooms with high quality bedding, 5 independent bathrooms, everything is designed to offer you a unique stay.
Finally the living room with its sofas, armchairs and cushions brings softness and comfort, for an assured cocooning atmosphere.
The kitchen area is very well equipped with American fridge, ice dispenser, induction hob with compatible cookware, oven, dishwasher, raclette and fondue appliances, multi-function robot, etc.
SUMMER, the activities are many and varied, everyone will find their happiness: walks, hikes, cycling, mountaineering, whitewater …
Venosc is a center of various activities: paragliding, rafting, canyoning, hydrospeed, Aventure Parc, via ferrata, municipal swimming pool with slide.
Cyclists will have enough to pedal with the large passes nearby: Lautaret, Galibier, Glandon, Iron Cross, ascent of Alp d’Huez and La Bérarde …
There are also many possibilities on the resort: mountain biking with a track down to Venosc, golf, summer skiing and sledding, shopping, all shops …
The Vénéon Valley and the Ecrins massif offer a multitude of breathtaking landscapes and panoramas. You will be charmed by the space, the calm, the fresh air and the preserved nature, the very wild side of the Vénéon Valley.
WINTER: Skiing in the Deux Alpes
Venosc is connected to the station of Les 2 Alpes by cable car in 6 minutes, which allows you to take full advantage of the immense ski area of Les Deux Alpes and find the calm of the village in the evening.
Your day skiing:
* From Chalet le Foyer to the cable car, count 5 minutes downhill on foot, a charming walk in the alleys of the village, ideal for getting in shape.
* At the foot of the cable car you will find the ski lift boxes where you can buy any type of pass. All ski passes are valid on the Venosc gondola. There are also pedestrian packages for walking with all ski lifts or only on the Venosc gondola.
* The ascent to Les Deux Alpes takes 6 minutes.
* 200 m from the cable car exit is the Venosc Sports shop. Lockers are available to store the equipment rented from Venosc Sports and your personal equipment, you benefit from a reduction of 30% to 40% depending on the period as tenants of the Foyer to rent ski or surf equipment.
* From there, you are 300 m from the Diable cable car which gives access to the entire altitude area. With your skis on, you have all day to enjoy the snow and the sun.
BOOK NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
POSSIBLE DISCOUNTS FROM ONE WEEK OF RENTAL