Le Chalet de Pascale
LE CHALET DE PASCALE ★★★
Located in Venosc village connected by gondola to Les 2 Alpes
Le Chalet de Pascale is 200 m2 renovated in an old village house and can accommodate 14 people.
It is located in the heart of Venosc, an authentic mountain village, linked to the ski resort of Les 2 Alpes by gondola.
Enjoy a spacious and plush living room converted into an old vaulted stable with a wood stove. Le Chalet de Pascale is equipped with a full kitchen, a living room with billiards and 6 bedrooms with top-of-the-range bedding, all equipped with bathrooms with bath or shower and WC.
You will also find a large-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. You will share the SPA area including Sauna, Jaccuzzi, Hammam all year round and the heated outdoor swimming pool in summer.
Activities in winter
Domaine des 2 Alpes: Downhill skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ski touring, sledding, first flight in the heart of the summits
Your ski day:
* From the CHALET de PASCALE to the gondola count 5 to 6 min of descent on foot, a charming walk in the alleys of the village, ideal for warming up.
* At the foot of the gondola you will find the ski lift ticket offices where you can buy any type of ski pass. All ski passes are valid on the Venosc gondola. There are also pedestrian passes for walking with all the teleported lifts or only on the Venosc gondola.
* The climb to Les Deux Alpes takes 6 to 8 minutes.
* 200m from the gondola exit is the Venosc Sports shop. Lockers are available to store equipment rented from Venosc Sports. It is also possible to leave your personal equipment there. At the shop, you benefit from a reduction of 30% to 40% depending on the period as tenants of CHALET de PASCALE to rent ski or snowboard equipment.
* From there, you are 200 m from the Diable gondola which gives access to the entire high-altitude ski area. Skis on, you have all day to enjoy the snow and the sun.
Activities in summer
In the SUMMER, the activities are numerous and varied, everyone will find what they are looking for: walks, hikes, cycling, mountaineering, white water…
Venosc is a center of varied activities: paragliding, rafting, canyoning, hydrospeed, Adventure Park, via ferrata, municipal swimming pool with slide, walks with donkeys…
Cyclists will have enough to pedal with the great passes nearby: Lautaret, Galibier, Glandon, Croix de Fer, ascent of Alpe d’Huez and La Bérarde…
There are also many possibilities in the resort: mountain biking with a track that goes down to Venosc, golf, skiing and summer tobogganing, shopping, all shops…
BOOK NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
POSSIBLE DISCOUNTS FROM ONE WEEK OF RENTAL